Monday, October 29, 2007

My Blessed Life

Ok, so I didn't get a camera. I was informed that would be for Christmas. And we will hold him to it. I love presents way too much! I got a very cool present. An mp3 player. Very nice. It has a screen and it holds pictures. So, I can load pictures on it and force them on people everywhere, even in the grocery line. Isn't that great?

17 years!! On one hand it feels like 50 (in a good way) and on the other it feels like it has gone so fast. And as happy as I was on the day we got married, I couldn't even imagine how wonderfully happy we are now. What a lucky girl I am.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Well...I guess an MP3 player is not so bad...as long as the camera is still coming!

I actually have decided I need an Ipod. But my list of things I need is Soooooooo long that I don't think I'll be getting any of them.