Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I want a new camera


I need help convincing John that I need a new camera. Mine doesn't work well enough to make me happy. It doesn't do well in low light and zooming is terrible. SO.......if you talk to John (feel free to email him) tell him, subtly, that his wife needs a new camera. Our anniversary is coming up. 17 years!! I have put up with him for a long, long time. I deserve a new car and all I'm asking for is a camera. And don't let him tell you I'm getting a new house. That does NOT count!
And what am I getting John for our anniversary, you ask. I don't know yet. I was thinking about a new truck. What do ya think?

2 comments:

Carol said...

A new truck is SO generous and thoughtful of you.

The least he could do is buy you a little camera.

You are SO worthy!

Kathy Jo said...

Thank you! Thank you very much! It doesn't really sound that much like Elvis when you type it. Too bad.