Friday, September 21, 2007

The Paint




Well, here it is. I know it doesn't look that bad, but ceilings ARE supposed to be WHITE!! It does look better now that some of the trim is painted white, but I haven't been able to bring myself to take any more pictures. AND there's not really anything new besides the trim. Are they moving too slowly or does painting really take that long. They will not be finished by the end of September.
Emily started dance this week. Very exciting! She is taking ballet and jazz. Loves it! Ethan's teacher quit this week. Today is her last day. He is not very happy. She is the teacher that he hoped he would get. It was a hard day for him when he found out. Hopefully, his new teacher will be just as lovely.
Alright, I am going to try to go back to sleep. I woke up at 3 and couldn't go back to sleep. I will be grouchy today and jittery from too many sodas. But I get to sleep in tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Crazy girl! That looks really nice. The color is so light and with all the vaulted ceilings, looks good. I bet once you get moved in and adjust you will end up being very happy with it. :) :)