Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Alright, I am over feeling sorry for myself and ready to sociable again. A few things happened last week that just got the best of me. John was almost activated and sent to Baghdad. Some things went horribly wrong with the house that I can't fix until we move in. For one, in some GREAT misunderstanding the ceiling got painted the same color as the walls. Kind of an off white color. Cost to fix $2000. In the budget? No! &%#@%$#!!!!! Very frustrating! And a couple of other minor little things. It was just one thing after another. BUT, things are going well this week. John is not going back to Iraq. The house is getting finished, however slowly. And I will paint the ceilings as soon as we close.

2 comments:

Carol said...

You've accepted your brown ceiling have ya???

Carol said...

Oh ya, my good attitude is MIA, again :(