Friday, August 17, 2007

Things that make me happy






I am so happy!!! Once again....doing cartwheels through the daisies! Don't they look great??? Tell me what you think. I can't wait to paint!

We are going to the beach this weekend. Another something that makes me very happy! The kids are so excited, they are not even arguing about doing chores. We will leave as soon as John gets home from work today. We are staying in the Roach Motel. It's the only one we could find, but we don't care....we'll be at the beach!

My camera is broken. Sort of. Enough that I am on the brink of needing a new one. And yes, that makes me happy. I have not really enjoyed this camera. And I already have another one picked out. I picked it out last year, actually. And this year it is less expensive. And that makes John happy.

3 comments:

Carol said...

YAY!! Love the cabinets, they are so pretty. Your kitchen is going to be so nice. So what color are you going to paint the kitchen (red??) I remember you mentioning it before, I think...

Kathy Jo said...

I was thinking about red. But I think I have finally settled on Pumpkin Spice. What do you think? The living room will the Peanut Brittle color we talked about.

Carol said...

How does that color work with the cabinets? I would only be worried about the cabs looking more orange, but having not seen the color i don't know. Give us a sample if you can 'k'.