Monday, August 20, 2007

The Beach






What a fun time we had at the beach! Just a little note to all the mom's reading this. You must add more sunscreen after lunch! I did not, sadly. I really gooped everybody with sunscreen in the morning, but did not reapply. Oh, my poor children. I sat safely beneath a beach umbrella; they are all burned. But, we all had a good time while we were there. We liked watching the big ships in the background. We even saw dolphins swimming just beyond the swimming area. Emily and I made a sad little sand castle. The weather was great. We had a beautiful day. I love the beach.

Not much new going on at the house. The only new thing is that the doors are all in. The interior doors. And some of the baseboards. Which I thought was odd. Wouldn't it be easier to paint first?

1 comment:

Carol said...

I think that is a perfectly fancy sand castle!

How warm is it out there? Somehow I don't believe it is as warm as it is here, which I would need to enter any kind of water. I'm a wimp.