Saturday, March 17, 2007

No news


I don't have a new picture to put in, but I just can't make myself write a new entry without adding a picture. This is Christmas 2005 in Blackwater Falls, WV. What fun we had!! We decided to skip presents and just go on vacation. We did do stockings. It worked out surprizingly well. Fun was had by all! We got to feed deer from the back porch of our cabin, go sledding, build snowmen, and drink lots of hot chocolate!
I had hoped that I would be posting a picture of some progress on our house, but no luck. Just as soon as all of our ducks are in a row, the rain came. So, once again, I will say....next week.
Everyone here is well, I think. I'm afraid to say it. The last time I said it, Emiy had a relapse. I am gainfully employed. I will be working at a local hospital in the ER part time. That is a little bit of a change for me. Most of my experience has been in ICU. I start on March 26. I am looking forward to it. There is only so much you can do in a little 2 bedroom apartment. Love to all, Kathy Jo

No comments: