Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bowling Fun


We love to bowl. We went on Saturday. We were supposed to go to Yorktown, but it rained the day before and we were afraid it would be too muddy. John won once. Ethan won once. Emily just likes to have fun. Never gets mad. But we do love the bumpers! It does keep everyone in good spirits when there is no such thing as a gutter ball. John (dad) plays really well. I have to be content to have fun....like Emily....cause I ain't that good. Emily loves the shoes. She wants to have a pair to wear to school.
She is having a birthday party on Friday at Build-A-Bear. Actually, she does not know that part yet. But she knows something is going on and she is very excited. Our big 7 year old girl. She is losing baby fat and turning into a real little girl. It is bitter sweet.
I have a job. I will be working part time at a smaller hospital in the town where our apartment is. Not as big as the great big Richmond hospitals, but definitely bigger than the one I worked at in Palestine. I will be working in the ER. So, if any of you get hurt, just make your way over here to Virginia. I will be happy to take care of you!
Alright, off to bed for me. Love to all you guys, our precious family and friends, Kathy Jo

No comments: