Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Better Attitude



I'm so glad I posted that last post.  Don't know why I didn't do it sooner.  I think it helped.  I woke up Sunday morning with a better attitude.  Woke up thinking...so what if we don't live exactly the same life we led in Virginia?  So what if we aren't doing exactly the same things we did in Virginia?  So what if isn't playing football?  So what if Emily doesn't do dance?  We are still the same people.  Still the same family.  We are all together.  Still healthy.  We are trying new things.  Emily still loves drama and has a big part in the school play.  She is volleyball.  Ethan is in JROTC and Loving it.  I'm not sure he misses football.  He will either go back to it or play golf.  Those two just don't seem related, do they?  But...he has to do something.  

Why is my blog centering every line?  I don't know how to fix it.  No matter.....
Where was I?

We went to Heidelberg Christmas Market this weekend.  Fun Fun!  Didn't even buy anything.  It was just fun being there.  Hanging out.  People watching.  Trying new drinks and food.  Eierpunsch.  Good stuff!  It is an egg nog type drink with rum.  So sweet.  It's almost too much.  If only it were chocolate.  I let the boys stay home and as soon as we got there (took Emily) I wished I had made the boys come with me.  

The top picture is me and John at the Christmas Market in Heidelberg.  The bottom picture is Emily in Saarbrucken at the Europa Galleria Mall.  It is a fun place to shop.  Lots of good shops.  And a life sized Build-A-Bear.  What more could you ask for?     

No comments: