Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just when you thought she couldn't get any cuter....

























Glad we had the eye appointment in the summer so she will have to really get used to them before school starts. Thank goodness for good insurance.

We have had such a boring summer. I feel like preparing to take my certification exam has ruined everyone's summer. I have a test date, but I cannot tell anyone or I will surely fail. I don't really believe that BUT no one else tells their test date so if I do, I am surely inviting bad karma, right? Everyone will know when I pass though. I have all sorts of medical tidbits running through my head. I have a gazillion flash cards that I read all the time. I can't go to sleep at night for going through them mentally. And I am driving John nuts. I am whining all the time about how stupid I am and then when we are in bed at night and he is TRYING to watch TV I am sitting beside him mumbling through my flash cards. HE will need a vacation when I pass. He has been a full time breadwinner, cheerleader, and psychologist while I have been preparing. The wait is almost over......IF I pass (there's the whining--didn't want anyone to feel left out).

2 comments:

Marco Aurelio creci 98876f said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marco Aurelio creci 98876f said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.