Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Can't Stop Dancin' 2011

























































































































Let me just say really quick that I am using Internet Explorer for the first time in a long time. Have been using Google Chrome, which I love, but it is not working right. So, I'm looking at my blog in Internet explorer for the first time in a long time and it looks funny. All the spaces between the pictures and the words. What is up with that? Doesn't look like that in Mozilla and Chrome. Weird. Anywho.....on to the dance recital. You all missed out if you didn't attend. Emily did AwEsOme! She is an amazing little dancer. We had a great time. It was the most fun that I think I've had at a dance recital. We had great girl fun together. I have many more pictues to add of other costumes that we didn't have time to take pictures of at the recital. She really did a great job being graceful and happy considering she had so much going on. Big tests at school, Oliver! was showing for two weekends prior to dance recital and dance recital weekend.


Her facial features have really started to take on the look of a young lady in the last few weeks. I feel this summer is the last summer I will have with my "little girl" so I am going to hand onto every second.

1 comment:

Carol said...

she's so cute! love her expressions ;)