Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Well.....

I did put a Christmas theme up. I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. Shame on me! Been a little stressed. The end of my semester was a huge creshendo. BUT I'm all done. And I will make a long boring post tomorrow. The kids missed school due to snow already one day this week and now they will be out tomorrow too. John--WOOHOO!! Ethan--slightly disappointed because he has a math project due that he really worked hard on and he is anxious to get his well deserved pat on the back. Even did it in Power Point. Emily--devastated. tomorrow is the big Christmas dinner. They get to dress up and have a special lunch. They sit down and they are served by the teachers and other staff. AND it's her last year in elementary school and she has been CHEATED by the weather. "It can snow every other day of my life...just NOT tomorrow. .......or Friday." Friday is pajama day. Carol, you will be able to hear her screaming all the way out in Nevada if they have to miss Friday.

1 comment:

Carol said...

that's what that awful sound was!!!!!! ha! seriously, did she miss that too????? Kristen would have been totally devistated too!