Friday, February 5, 2010

Ahhhhhh, the cat.......




I don't think I recall saying that I wanted a cat. I remember taking the kids to the pound and looking at kittens. I remember John (and that'd be my husband, John) saying "What about this one?" and then all of the sudden we had a cat. Clyde. He really is a good cat. He really is. He puts up with the kids like a champ and hardly ever fusses about all the things they do to him. BUT.....I'm sure he dances on the kitchen counters when we are not home BECAUSE he has knocked off and broken every glass left on the counters!! We have very few glass glasses left. And I don't want to have to do a glass check every time I leave the house, although I am starting to. Stupid cat! The only revenge I can get is letting the kids pick on him a little. And it is pretty funny to see a cat in a cheerleading outfit, admit it. The bottom pictures are of Clyde in a "home" the kids made for him out a styrofoam cooler. And no, he did not really care for it very much. The dog doesn't really like him. Tolerates him. He may even be scared of Clyde. When the cat is lying on Trooper's bed, he won't make the cat leave. Isn't that weird? 85 pound dog vs 10 pound cat and the cat wins.
He's a good cat. He likes to held. He's like a baby. He likes you to hold him up on your shoulder and walk around with him. It's very funny. I don't think we'll give him away. Just buy more glasses.

No comments: