Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Catchin up






































































Now that I am on Christmas break I can blog. Ahhhhh, I feel so relaxed. Got 3 As and 2 Bs. Got an A in Pathophysiology. That's my trophy. That was a hard class. And next semester I start my first practicum in Women's Health. Class starts again on January 19th. Until then I will be sitting on the couch eating bon bons and watching Oprah if I am needed......and DON'T need me!
Isn't that the most spoiled cat you have ever seen. We set that up to take a picture, but the cat never moved. He napped right there just like that for the whole afternoon. He did push the little teddy bear away, but never even took his head off the pillow. He does pay a price, though, for all that spoiling............and the price is.....he has to wear baby doll dresses for the kids. It is a male cat. Poor thing! He takes it like a champ. Emily is sitting here beside me reading this and reminding me how much the cat enjoyed wearing the dress. He also likes the Christmas tree. He has a favorite low branch he loves to sit on. It's going to get him killed. And every so often I catch him sitting in the middle of town square of my Christmas houses. It looks like he is really waiting for someone to come out of one of them so he can pounce on them. Also something that is going to get him killed or maimed.

And now we can talk about Halloween, yaaaa now that it's Christmas, just a little behind. Loved my purple lights. And there are five pumpkins...one for each of us. Halloween was not as much fun for us this year. Our neighborhood changed the way they do our Halloween celebration. We did the trunk or treat this year with a hayride. It was fun; it just wasn't quite the same as going door to door. BUT we still got chocolate and that's all that counts!


No comments: