Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Final Photos












Well, there you go.  Isn't it beautiful??  The shine!  I love it!  And we did it all ourselves!  Someone pat us on the back!  Do you see the compressor there?  The big red thing.  Oh...my.....word!  Did you hear it out there in California while we were putting the floor in?  Holy cow!  It was so loud.  I'm gonna need some hearing aids before I have a chance to get old.  So, 2 nail guns, 3000 nails, and a a whole bottle of ibuprofen later we are finished.....with the floor.  We still have to do the molding.  That will be this weekend.  

And I'm so behind on posting.  I still have to post John and Ethan's first soccer games and John's birthday.  He's a teenager now (say it like your crying).  I can't believe he's so big!  Going to junior high next year.  Does that mean I am getting old????  I'll tell you the answer is NOOO.  Say what you want behind my back, but when you talk to me tell me I still look like I'm in my 30s.  'K?

No comments: