Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Frustrated again




My climbing monkeys! Aren't they cute??

I am frustrated again! This time for a different reason! The Durango has me stranded. It has a leak, HUGE, in the radiator. I was at a red light on my way to work and big clouds of steam began to billow out of the front of the Durango. And the thermometer was in the red! And then several nice men pulled over to help me......just kidding!!!....noone pulled over to help. In fact, a couple of MEN cussed at me as they drove by demanding that I get my heap off the road! Not very nice! Fortunately, I was right beside the hospital when it happened. After work John talked me through putting water into the radiator....not just into the resevoir....I was so proud. He's such a smart boy to be able to talk me through it from 3 states away! So, I got the stupid thing home, thank goodness. And John will be home tomorrow to fix it! And that's good news! We will be glad to see him!

1 comment:

Carol said...

So have you taken your 'heap' back out on the road again yet!?! Niiiice.

Emily is so stinkin' cute, I love her big grin.