Friday, July 27, 2007

The Four Things Challenge

I have been challenged to do a 4 things list by my friend Carol who lives in Las Vegas. So, here goes.....

Four Things
4 Jobs I've had
1. Wendy's (not a huge success there)
2. Bank teller (that was fun)
3. Financial Aid Assistant in College
4. ER/ICU nurse

4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. Elf
2. All Christmas movies except A Christmas Story
3. Gone With the Wind
4. Anything with Humphrey Bogart

4 Places I've lived
1. Alaska
2. Ecuador
3. Texas (multiple moves here)
4. Georgia (two moves here)
5. Virginia
(OK, we move way too much!)

4 TV shows I enjoy
1. Whatever
2. 4 shows
3. John is watching
4. at the same time.

4 Places I've been on vacation
1. England
2. Ireland
3. Hawaii
4. Mississippi

4 Favorite Dishes
1. Beef fajita nachos at El Toro's
2. Tortilla soup (I make it myself)
3. Raspberry chocolate cheesecake
4. Chocolate anything

4 Websites I visit daily
1. my blog
2. my email
3. friends blogs
4. eBay

4 Places I'd rather be right now
1. MY HOUSE
2. the beach
3. shopping
4. MY HOUSE

Alright, there it is, The Fours List.

1 comment:

Carol said...

NICE! I can't believe you actually did it, gee thanks. Did not know you lived in some of those places or traveled as well. My, My, My, your full of secrets. Now you should do the 100 challenge!!! Check out mine on my labels list.