Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Our Exciting Day

The siding is almost completed. That went really fast. If the sheetrocking and finish work goes that fast we will be in good shape. All the plumbing is in and most of the electrical. Those guys make putting all of that stuff in look so easy. Maybe I should have been a plumber!

We have been poolside this week. Working on our glowing tans! The kids always have a ball. And they sleep so well, I get double benefits. We all have a good time and I get a quiet peaceful evening! Ah, the joys of parenting.

And here is the excitement for the day. While we were at the house today, checking it over, a helicopter kept flying overhead. And then we realized it was landing. So we walked over to take a gander. It was very exciting to see a helicopter right in the middle of the street in our neighborhood. Although, I'm sure the guy that needed it would not agree! He was building a dock and fell off his ladder. Everyone there said he wasn't badly injured, but they thought it was worse initially. The perils of construction work.




1 comment:

Carol said...

I still can't believe that is a neighborhood! So exciting. I really need to document my neighborhood for you, it's a laugh!