Tuesday, April 10, 2007


I finally took pictures of our lot, but my camera is in the car that John is driving today. The pictures aren't really that good anyway. It was too cold be outside when I took them. I wasn't aiming very carefully.


We had a great Easter. We went to a friend's house and had a big Easter egg hunt and ate until we couldn't move. And now we are going to have to put our children through the 12 steps of candy recovery. We had WAY too much. Every time I pass the candy bowl, I toss a handful into the garbage.


Our builder met with his excavator yesterday. So, this week should be a week of progress. If anything happens, I'll post pictures. We are going to meet with the builder sometime this week to go over the plans. I am having committment issues again. Has this happened to anyone else?? I just want to make sure it's my dream house. John says I should be committed......to an institution.


John, Ethan, and Emily are on spring break this week. We don't have anything special planned. It's too cold to go to the beach, which is what I really wanted to do. Since I can't go to the beach, I'm too mad to do anything else. Cutting my nose off to spite my face, I guess. The kids are still having fun. They get to play the PlayStation until their little fingers fall off.


They have all grown so much since we moved here. They are such good kids. John and I are very blessed. They have been living in one bedroom together and have not tried to kill each other yet. It hasn't been a picnic, but all in all, they are taking it very well. They will probably miss it for at least a day when they get their own rooms!
Since I can't go to the beach this week, I will post one of my favorite pictures of the beach from last summer. They are so cute! What's not to love??

No comments: