Monday, March 11, 2013

What???? Snow?!??*#

Last week the sun was out for 5 days in a row.  We had highs of 60 degrees. It was glorious!  I....used...my.....sunglasses!  I thought Spring was here......but NO! It's not.......currently snowing  :(  It feels extra cold now at a whopping 33 degrees.

In other news....celebrating Emily's birthday this weekend.  She wasn't supposed to have a big party this year, BUT I am a sucker.  So, I'm going to say it again this year......this is the last big party.  Until the 16th party, I'm sure.  I have no backbone.

Found a new castle this weekend.  The Kusel Castle....Berg Lichtenberg.  No pictures.  I did not take my camera and my phone battery was almost dead.  We will go back though.  It will be a fun place to go hang out on a warm day.  Seeing these places that are so old always make me wonder about the people who lived there.  They must have all been very short.  The doorways were not very big.

I think that's about it.  The kids all have standardized testing this week.  We are looking forward to having Emily's friend, Lauren, and mom Tricia come see us in June.....92 days.  And then, the next week, we go to Texas.....105 days.  We love the countdown!

I did computer training to day for my volunteer job at the Family Practice clinic at the Army hospital.  Hopefully, will get to shadow a provider Wednesday and Friday and then start providing care next week.  NOW.......y'all are all caught up in Thompson news.

No comments: