Saturday, March 17, 2012

Erlichiosis

Trooper had a doctor's appointment yesterday and we discovered he has this disease.  From a tick.  So sad.  Can be acute and chronic.  I believe that Trooper has the chronic version.  I think he probably contracted it last year.  Seemed like we fought ticks all summer even with the preventive treatment.  Poor Trooper.  It can be something that just coexists with no exacerbations.  Hopefully he have nothing more than occasional joint pain.  I played the piano for him for about an hour yesterday.  He loves to lay under the piano while I play. It so sweet.  Doesn't even twitch when I miss a note. 



4 comments:

Carol said...

oh, that's too bad ;( i sure hope he manages ok.

cindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roksana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aryasamajmarriageinaryasamajmandir said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.