Friday, January 27, 2012

That's my baby.....










A little late but let's celebrate the birth of middle child syndrome in the Thompson house.  He did get to enjoy being the youngest for 2 years before Emily arrived and killed all his dreams of remaining the youngest forever.  I can't believe he is FOURTEEN years old!!  It seems like just yesterday I was climbing into the playground at McDonald's to help him find his way out!  He is a thoughtful boy with a tender heart, who quotes movie lines, loves to tell jokes, and  yell at the TV to help his football teams out.  We call him the Great Debater.  He would argue with a fence post!  In that way, he reminds me so much of John's dad.  (It's like having a little bit of Tom with us still.)  He's an awesome kid!  So glad he's ours!  (Picture me tearing me up here and dabbing my eyes with a tissue!)  

1 comment:

Carol said...

ah!!! happy birthday to him. he must have inherited that so thrilled to just be alive look you get sometimes ;) hahahaa!!!