Saturday, May 14, 2011

It was Friday the 13th after all.......


So, I was on my way home from the spa, you see, and I want to point out right now that I was N.O.T. texting OR talking on my phone. So, something long and black was in my lane, got no idea what it was, except that I hate it. Stupid thing!! I tried to swerve to miss it, but no luck. It flattend BOTH of the passenger side tires. And John noticed that something was leaking from the car when they put it on the tow truck. Maybe antifreeze. And, of course, it was Friday afternoon, so the best information that we got was that it was ok to have to car towed to a repair shop. Can't wait to find out how much we get to shell out for that little experience.
Great way to recover from a day at the spa. Maybe I was just too relaxed. It was not a pleasant experience. But John brought me a Diet Coke. Who's a lucky girl? Came and made me feel better, admired my pedicure, and gave me a Diet Coke.

No comments: