Sunday, February 6, 2011

I am so ashamed....











































I cannot believe I haven't posted in so long. It is almost Valentine's day and I have not even finished posting my Christmas pictures yet. And I still haven't fixed the post for Ethan's Christmas. And it's late now so pretty much I will fix Ethan's pictures and that's it, but I promise to catch up, not tomorrow, but probably the next day. How's that for commitment?
Ethan's room looks much better. But how on earth did I miss putting the cover on that outlet when I painted Ethan's room? It is replaced now. There was something in front of that outlet before. I probably put it back after I painted and said to myself "I'll fix that later". What do they say about the road to hell??? Anyway back to Ethan's Christmas present. He loves it. And he is such a good brother. Emily could not lift even the smallest of weights, so Ethan put toilet paper rolls on the bar so she could get the idea of it. Doesn't it just warm your heart?
Grandpa Bill and Nana Ann, see that shirt Emily is wearing? That is the SpongeBob shirt that you guys helped her earn when we lived in Neches. Still wearing it. Still one of her favorites. And after all those washings, it still glows in the dark.

1 comment:

Carol said...

love the TP rolls!!
hilarious ;)