Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of school






































































Today is the first day of school and I am a nervous wreck. Holy Cow!! I thought I would be more worried about them when they were little. NO. It just gets worse. When they were little they had more people around making sure they were where they needed to be. Now they are bigger and they have to know so much more. I just wish it would be acceptable for mommies to walk their kids to class in junior high and middle school. Oh NO!!! John and Ethan would have FrEaKeD!!! It just would have made me feel better I tell you. They wouldn't even let me take pictures. They rode the bus this morning. It was the first time Ethan rode the bus to school on the first day. It just broke my heart. But, they really have to so they will know what to do tomorrow. The first day there is a lot of help. Tomorrow will be less. John and Ethan are plenty stressed about being at a new school, especially Etahn--first time changing classes, not the smae teacher all day. Emily is so execited about school because we got the BEST teacher ever. Really. Mrs. Vanborgandine. I'm not sure I spelled that right. We get to call her Mrs. VanB. Thank goodness! I had such a good summer with them and I just miss them so. Pity party at the Thompsons.

1 comment:

Carol said...

look how cute they all are! ties??? is that normal?? looks cool though!