Saturday, March 21, 2009

Honey Do


It was a hanging things day.  We hung the clock first, which went up so well, without any cussing or throwing things, that I just knew everything else would be difficult.  But everything went up just that easy.  Not luck, good husband choosing skills, I think.  He even hung a curtain rod for me. Everything looks so good.  It feels nice to be hanging things and really be moved in and staying.  You can see that I am painting the trim brown, which I may never be finished with. But , it looks so good.  We are going to pull the carpet out of the living room and put hardwood flooring down during the week of spring break, April 14th.  Keep our knees and fingers in your prayers.  

1 comment:

Carol said...

no cussing hu??? that is some good husband choosing skillz.