Sunday, October 26, 2008

90 miles per hour



I feel like that's the speed we are going all day long, all week long, since school started.  Oh, my word!!  I hate thinking I can't wait until football and soccer are over, but golly.  Ethan's class did a performance on Tuesday night, and he got his award for being such a smarty pants and getting perfect scores on the SOL.  

I worked at the hospital this weekend.  I feel like my brain is turning to mush since I'm only working there every so often.  Whewy!  I was glad to get to see my friends there, though.

TOMORROW is my 18th wedding anniversary.  Can't believe it!!  I haven't even really had time to think about it.  Which, I think, makes John happy.  He doesn't like me getting all mushy.  He'd like to wake up  tomorrow morning, give me a kiss, and say "happy anniversary", and that be it.  BUT too bad for him because I think we ought to ponder on it A LITTLE at least.  18 years is a long time, ya know.  

1 comment:

Carol said...

ahhhhhhhh...happy mushy anniversary! hope you get to do something fun!