Monday, November 19, 2007

Farewell For Now







It's like Christmas at our house. All of our favorite things that we haven't seen in so long! I have done laundry at the laudramatte for so long, I looked for slots for quarters on my washing machine. It was a beautiful event to walk across the house to do laundry....and NOT have to put quarters in! We closed on Friday at 2pm. We have almost everything moved. And THANK YOU to everyone who helped us!! You're all wonderful!

And now I must say farewell for a while. We do not have internet at our house. We are not going to have a house phone. No dsl out there yet, so what's the point?? And no cable! So, until we figure out what our plan is, we will have nothing. SIGH!! I will miss blogging, it's so fun. Hopefully, we will have a plan soon. Is everybody feeling sorry for me yet??? That is the idea, you know. Love to all!! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Ahhhh...wahhhhh...Have fun moving in and decorating...and painting! Can't wait to hear from you again.

Oh, and congrats on moving in without having to actually hurt anyone!